Pondering the Obvious

Friday, March 30, 2007

Why don't you like me, why don't you like me, why don't you walk out the door?

Alright. I have been trying to log into blogger for a week and a half without success. Here I am, over at Bec's house, saying no more! No more blogger!

So, I have decided to do a daily email. Or mostly daily email. This is really for the best, as I have lately felt like I'm giving too much information to whomever wants to read it. If you know my email already, simply email me that you would like to be on the list. If you don't know it, take a wild guess about my new gmail account. And, please, don't put anything telling in a comment. That's just annoying.

Song: This is a little ditty from Mika, whom I tried hard not to like, but now love. Love, love, love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home